Bar Admission - Michigan
• Oakland County Bar Association – Member
• Oakland County Bar Foundation - Fellow
• Oakland County Bar Foundation - Board of Trustees
• D. Augustus Straker Bar Association – Past President
• D. Augustus Straker Bar Association – Member
• State Bar of Michigan Family Law Section – Member
• State Bar of Michigan Probate and Estates Section – Member
• Women’s Bar Association Oakland Region – Member
• Michigan Inter-Professional Association (a network of therapists, attorneys and judges) – Member
Civic & Cultural Involvement
Commissioner, Southfield Total Living Commission
Cass Technical High School Alumni Association Board of Directors
Our mission is to provide personalized and high quality legal services in an atmosphere of dignity and respect. Our firm specializes in providing the personal attention your issues need while keeping you informed of the progress of your case. With years of experience working both within the court system and in private practice, we offer an unparalleled knowledge in the resolution of family law issues.
Veronica attended Wayne State University Law School and began her legal career as a Law Clerk for the Oakland County Friend of the Court. During law school, Veronica had the privilege of serving as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Barry L. Howard of the Oakland County Circuit Court. After graduating from Wayne State University Law School in 1997, she was employed as a Judicial Staff Attorney with the Honorable Linda S. Hallmark of the Oakland County Probate Court for six (6) years.
In 2004, Veronica took her years of experience within the court system into private practice where she has handled issues in all areas of family law (divorce, child support, custody, post-judgment modifications, and enforcement proceedings). She has represented diverse clients through negotiations and court proceedings including, but not limited to, trials, mediations, arbitrations and motions. She has handled numerous matters before the Friend of the Courts in the Detroit Metro area, including the establishment, modification and enforcement of child support, determination of income, deviations from the Michigan Child Support Formula and the calculation of child support with non traditional custodial arrangements.
Hours: Mon - Fri. 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.